To enroll in any of the classes offered at the Cedar Key Arts Center, follow the contact information listed with the class.
• Feb. 4, 11 and 18: Quilting with Beth Davis, 6-8 p.m. Make a machine appliqué art quilt in wall hanging size. Cost: $30 plus supplies. Contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Feb. 5, 12, 19: Photography and Photo Shop Elements with Ann Kamzelski, 7 p.m. Participants will need to bring a computer with digital images loaded. Photos will be edited using Photo Shop Elements. Printing, matting and framing can also be included for materials costs. Cost: $20. Maxi-mum 10 students. Contact: Kamzel@epix.net or 352-543-9660.
• Feb. 6-8: Open Studio Another opportunity to enjoy our workshop 10 a.m.- 5 p.m.
• Feb. 9: Millefioro Pendant Mini Mosaics with Valerie Bretl, the OFCA 2013 design winner, 9 a.m. - noon. Millefiori are tiny flowers of glass that are fused into circles that range from 3-7 mm. Using tweezers participants will arrange and epoxy the millefiori into a silver bezel pendant, including chain or leather strap. Cost: $25. Maximum nine students. Contact: email@example.com or 401-569-8964.
• Feb. 15 ? Fabric Painting for Fun with Joyce Patti, 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Turn your ordinary clothing article into a very special fashion show piece. You bring a design you want to draw and then paint on any cotton article of clothing. You can enlarge your design to fit your article on a standard copy ma-chine. Standard paint colors supplied and you can bring any special paint color you want to use. Maximum 8 students, Cost: $33. Deadline Feb. 8.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-949-8071.
• Feb. 20 ? Tonalist Painting in Oil with Bob Goodlett, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Create a simple Florida landscape oil painting through exploration of tonalist techniques. Bring a 16x20-inch canvas, brush, palette, knife and paints. A little painting experience is required. Cost $40 for members, $45 for non-members. Contact Bob at 352-465-4226 or Goodlettville@bellsouth.net.
• Feb. 21 ? Journey Day Books with Barbara Beynon and alumni of Journey Day-book, Inc. a non-profit educational collaborative, 1-5 p.m. This workshop will include an introduction to and exhibit of Journey Daybooks. JDB members will demonstrate making pages and participants will have fun trying out various materials to make their own pages. No previous experience required. Cost: $10 plus a $5 materials fee. Contact Barbara at email@example.com. Visit JDB website:www.JourneyDaybook.org.